Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome to MTI Service


In my first post I would like to introduce myself and give you an idea on what to expect going forward with this blog. 

I am Jim King and I am the Service Manager at MTI Distributing in Brooklyn Center, MN.  We are the Toro Distributor for MN, ND, and Portions of WI, SD, IA, IL, & MO.  I will be focusing on mainly Commercial Toro Equipment and Service.  Prior to coming to MTI, I was an Assistant Superintendent / Mechanic at several courses in MN and WI.  While I love what I do here, I often miss the turf side and appreciate when I get the opportunity to get back outside.

Each post I will try to bring you helpful tips about your Toro equipment, and try to give you things to look for based on the season.  When I first started working on equipment I felt there were too many secrets.  The people around me felt I had to “learn the hard way”.  I never understood this; I want to share what I know to help others in the industry.  Along the way I will try to add pictures and videos to help better explain the details of each post.

So welcome to the MTI Service Blog.  I look forward to sharing more in the future.

Jim King 



*The views in this Blog are my own and do not reflect the views of MTI or Toro in any way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment